Advantage South West is seeking to select, by a competitive tendering process, companies who will be awarded a 4-year framework from which our members will award contracts by direct award or mini-tender for the provision of radon measurement, monitoring, remediation and mitigation supplies, services and works and associated supplies, services and works to Members.
The procurement includes the following scope (scope includes associated supplies, services and works):
- Lot 1 – Sampling and analysis without a site visit
- Lot 2 – Sampling and analysis with a site visit
- Lot 3 – Supply of Remediation & Mitigation Products
- Lot 4 – Supply and installation of Remediation & Mitigation Products
- Lot 5 – Full service (Lots 2 & 4)
The Invitation to Tender can be found on our e-tendering portal www.advantageswtenders.co.uk.
The submission time for tenders is 10am on 3rd March 2022.